A. Gathering Information
1. We will ask users to provide us with basic details that will help us identify or contact them in case we require information (legal proceedings, product & service improvement, etc.). We can ask you for some personal and sensitive data too.
However, users can see the following heads:
- User’s name;
- User’s email address;
- User’s phone number;
- Date of birth;
- The account details (may ask users for your profile, course, etc.);
- The input of all the content users have been sharing using the mentioned account;
- Data input of the device users use;
- Data disclosed by users during the use of our services;
- The data of any survey or promotions by our company;
- Data of the services users use of our company
2. Our company gathers all the information your browser transfers when users visit Dhruvon Technology, referring to log data. The log data helps us observe the network of our users and contain the following components:
- User’s IP address;
- User’s browser type;
- User’s device details;
- User’s time and date of a website visit;
- User’s version of the browser;
- The pages of our website user visits;
- The time user spends on the other pages of our website;
- Some other user’s statistics;
- The geographical location of the user includes country, city, coordinates ( one can get an approximate using your IP address)
3. We may gather some of your financial information (required) while users make payments for using our services. In turn our payment partners will help us keep your data safe and secure.
4. We might bring a third party into the picture by using their features of analyzing the information users enter. For example, cookies, advertisements, etc. to keep an eye on the services of our company. The third parties will govern the services using their respective privacy policies. We would request users to have a look at the same.
Cookies remember all the information when you visit the website. This information helps us improve your experience for website visits and personalize all the steps users perform. Cookies will guide users to log in to our website and recognize when users avail our services.
A small text is sent to your browser when users visit a website. Users always have the option to withdraw their consent from sharing their personal information on the website.
However, our website may not allow users to get access to certain pages or content if they choose to deny the permission to share your information.
II. Digital advertising
Dhruvon Technology uses Facebook, Google, or other third-party services for digital advertising to give users access to past searches. This type of online advertising on our website aims at showing users the advertisements targeting your interests (with the help of information saved on our website). The advertisements that users will come across on our website will be filtered keeping in mind your interest, taste, and your past & recent activities on our website.
We restrict ourselves from providing individually identifiable information to third-party service providers. However, we may provide the aggregate data to personalize your experience. For example, we may give them the data input stating the number of users under a certain age group who clicked on a certain advertisement on the website. We can also share specific data with them to help them define the target audience they want to reach to advertise their products and services.
III. Analytics (Google Analytics)
We collect all the necessary data from users to improve and personalize our services for a better user experience. This data helps us provide users with relevant and targeted information. As a result, we understand the user behavior on different devices better.
You can visit Google Ad settings to stop sharing your data with the website. Once you prevent Google from sharing your data, you can prevent other websites from getting access to your website.
- Frequency of your website visits;
- Events user perform under the services;
- Your usage and performance;
- The website user arrives from.