For large-scale development, Java
is an ideal choice because it is reliable and bug-free. Abstract Data Types (ADT) in Java helps define the data structure. Several built-in data structures available in Java
are useful in organizing and managing data effectively. Java Collection Framework provides multiple algorithms that are static methods. It helps a developer in interpreting and analyzing data to derive solutions.
What Will I Learn?
- Basics of Java
- Use of Java
- Basics of Object Oriented Programming
- Basic Java Projects
- Basic Java Coding Questions
Topics for this course
- Introduction & Installation of Java JDK + Intellij IDEA #1
- Basic Structure of Java Program #2
- Variables & Datatypes in Java #3